- newspaper articles,
- leaflets, business and marketing documents,
- reports and summaries,
- user guides and manuals,
- localisation of websites,
- term base creation and maintenance.
- first, a fully-fledged occupation, which requires commitment, seriousness and rigor, like all occupations,
- an occupation that needs analysis and understanding of the source text, taking into account the linguistic and cultural specificities of each language,
- the belief that a quality translation requires the intervention of a human translator, for a living language constantly evolves, inventing new words and expressions the contexts and related areas of which are likely to require additional search tasks in the frame of the translation carried out,
- the idea of delivering service to the client, and working with the client, for a result of high standard.
We offer professional translations in the following language pairs: